These beautiful little quiche bites are crust-less and made with lots of fresh veggies and chicken sausage for an extra burst of flavor. They’re combined with milk to give them a fluffier texture and garnished with sesame seeds and the greenest of green chopped parsley. Lots of protein here and great for breakfast meal preps! This recipe makes about 12-14 quiches.
Mushroom and Red Pepper Quiche
1/2 low-fat milk (can replace with plain yogurt)
2 tbs parmesan cheese
2 tbs parsley (plus a bit extra for garnish)
1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
1 small red bell pepper, diced
1 small plum tomato, diced
2 stalk scallions, sliced thin
1 link chicken sausage, cooked & diced
Sea salt to taste
Cracked black pepper to taste
Red chili flakes *optional*
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Whisk together eggs, milk (or yogurt), parmesan, chili flakes, and cracked black pepper.
- Add in chopped veggies and chicken sausage and stir in. Add salt.
- Use baking spray and coat a cupcake tray. Use a 1/3 measuring cup to add mixture into cupcake molds. Add a sprinkle of sesame seeds to each.
- Pop in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Ease out with a butter knife when done. Garnish with fresh parsley, serve, and enjoy!
http://www.alaaspantry.com * instagram.com/alaaspantry