sweet, nutty, crunchy, and delicious – everything you’d want your granola to be
Hazelnut and Goji Berry Granola
2 cups rolled oats
3/4 cup hazelnuts
1/4 cup goji berries
1/4 cacao nibs
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients until combined well and all ingredients are coated with coconut oil.
- In a lined baking pan lay out the granola in one single even layer.
- Put into the oven for 10-15 minutes. When finished remove and allow to cool, serve and enjoy!
* Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks *
For more follow